Wednesday, June 6, 2007

7.5 Habits

I enjoyed the 7.5 Habits tutorial. I know immediately which habit is easiest for me--PLAY! I love to play with new ideas, new technologies--and sometimes I get so engrossed in playing with them that I lose all track of time. Next thing you know, I've learned how to do something new. :-)

I'm not sure which of the 7.5 Habits is hardest for me. I really do think I am a pretty effective lifelong learner--and I think I practice all of the habits, at least most of the time. OK--sometimes I don't take time to begin with the end in mind. I don't always plan. I get more of a charge from the discovery process, and I like the serendipity of learning by making connections. But if I do recognize that I have a specific learning need, it's easier to think through more logically how to address it successfully. Really.

2 comments:

PiratePrincess said...

Hi Gail! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I look forward to receiving my MP3 player. :)

PurpleBird said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Gail! I had fun working on this throughout the summer. -Mallory